2007年3月20日 星期二

My favorite song!!

My favorite song is "Why wait" is sung by The Cheetah Girls who is composed of four girls from different cultures. They pay a lot of tears and efforts in order to achieve the dream of sing perform.

This song is talking about that people should try their best to chase the beautiful dream which will come true. We mustn't waste time absolutely as a result in "Time is money!"This proverb tells us that if we waste time, we are throwing away the money. So don't hesitate to live our dream and the future is what we make. I don't like to waste my time to do something is futility or useless. I always do my best to study and lean, however; I didn't do well. I am not studying the school my parents hope so. And now I treasure time more just to finish something what i want.

Whenever you do your work, just believe yourself and let go. Only you can know that you've got what it takes. If now is the right time, seize the chance, because today could just pass you by.

Don't wait and go ahead!!!

3 則留言:

babynichu 提到...

This song do really can cheer those people who want to achieve.

I will download the cheerful song to listen to.

Thank you for intruduing what a special song to me!

leefan 提到...

haha
i'm coming~
u r so funny
i love u too~~~

Cindy(neiko) 提到...

hello~
sorry to be late.
but i really hate english these days because of our english homeworks are more than Japanese ones.= =
I think this song's lyrics are very nice.
Everyone shouldn't waste their time.