2007年3月12日 星期一

Self Introduction

My name is CHing hua Cheng.Mandy is my English name which everyone calls me so!I am graduated from Li-Zen high school in Taichung.There is a good English teacher in Li-Zen who has taught me for three years.I think i can speak fluently English with others just because her big help and my effort to achieve my a little success.She taught me correct grammar,perfectly speaking,etc.Although she didn't ask me to write articles all the time,we did do that sometimes. So i can think about how to show my words myself.Maybe it is not fine but it is from my real mind and determination.

Throughout my academic career,I have not only getting great grade but also being very active on sport field.I enjoy to play badminton,ping-pong,basketball,etc.Whatever sports i like the most.I like dogs.I think they are my good partner and the best friend in my whole life.They always smile to me and listen to what i want to tell them in my deeply heart.Whenever i walk to everywhere, they just follow my steps without complaining and make me feel so comfortable.I want to say:"Thank you so much for being my side all the time.I love u more than how i treat others."


English is my favorite subject in school.From my childhood,I love English the most.I remembered I asked my mom to take me to learn English in cram school.My mom was so happy that i begged her to let me study myself.I can be so active and concentrate on the subject of English which attracts me so much.I like to speak English with foreigner teacher that will teach me how to speak what i can't and they don't mind the wrong way i talked.That will make me talk continually without shying.I hope i can keep learning English in university and complete it with my goal and dream.Even though it has to depends on my effort determination and willpower, i will try my best to do every thing including English works.


I wish i can be a good writer through this class's help and effect. If the teacher can teach us plenty of writing's techniques which make us issue such excellent articles or essays.I am very look forward to taking this class as result of my poor English writing.

To sum up,I will do my best to have writing class and read some English magazines or newspapers to strengthen my ability.

5 則留言:

babynichu 提到...

Your parents are so cute!

I like them very much.

I will play badminterm with u! I promise!

Sabina 提到...

wow
English girl you are!
I like English very much before, hahaha!

Mandy 提到...

thank you nini. I love u so much~~
welcome to my house. I will treat u well as my parents. i am serious.

leefan 提到...

hey
baby~
because of u
i can be so happy everyday
thank u
u will be my friend forever!

匿名 提到...

Hi~Mandy~

So many things was so terrible,but we could do nothing...

Just let it be!Remember that "Tomorrow is another day!"